We are looking for dynamic and talented individuals to join our amazing team at ROKA. Our Restaurant Managers are hands-on, passionate, dedicated and possess strong leadership skills, who strive to deliver a superior level of quality to each one of our guests and who build lasting relationships. Our ROKA Restaurant Managers are confident leading in a fast-paced environment and guiding the team to success whilst under pressure and maintaining ROKA’s high standards. Our ROKA Restaurant Managers have a passion for excellence and consistently drive and encourage their team to do the same. ROKA prides itself on quality, and memorable guest experiences.
Life at ROKA
ROKA is full of passion and energy, and our teams work hard to ensure our guests receive the best experiencepossible. We have high standards and we require you to work hard to meet them, both for yourself and the team and for our guests. We are a company that thrives on the enthusiasm, dedication and the engagement of its people. Alongside world class training and development, and the ability to always have the freedom to be ‘you’, in every role, at any level, means you can really forge a career as individual as you are. To be successful with us, all you need is passion and the right attitude…. the rest we can teach.
- Previous experience in a similar high-end, high-volume restaurant as a Restaurant Manager or higher
- Proven ability to lead and inspire a large team
- A passion for people and delivering an exceptional and memorable guest experience
- The desire to learn, improve, develop, and grow yourself and your team
- An engaged and collaborative leader
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and deal with any challenges that may arise
- Ability to multi-task, is flexible and agile
- Consistently performs at ones best and drives the team to do so
- Keen interest in Japanese cuisine
We take great pride in giving the best experience to our guests through exceptional service, quality, ambience and engagement. We require you to work hard so we in turn reward this. We know that the key to our success lies with you! To celebrate your contribution and commitment, we have created some of the best benefits around.
- World Class In-house Training: we want you to have all the tools and support needed to be the best
- Annual Ticket: we provide a yearly ticket for you to spend time with your family in your home country
- Monthly Service Charge: as well as tips
- Team Member Discounts: across ROKA, ZUMA, COYA and LPM
- Health Insurance: which is comprehensive
- Rewards and Recognition: we recognize and value your contribution and stay with us
- Growth: this is up to you, grow with us as we grow, the possibilities are endless
- Mobility: the opportunity to travel the world to our many incredible locations, for either a season or to transfer
Are you ready? Join our family, start your journey today.