Operations and services governance of the NOC program for various facilities and infrastructure, ensuring compliance, developing, controlling and standardizing procedures, reviewing and updating them in Abu Dhabi municipalities, and providing technical support and services.
Coordinating and following-up to support the tasks and activities assigned to the section that are related to providing technical expertise in studying, proposing, improving and developing processes and procedures and operating the Unified Government Platform for Building Permits and preparing infrastructure policies and standards, or any other business in accordance with the directives of the head of the section.
Organizational role : o Responsible to : Section Head - Licenses & Permits Regulation.o Responsible for : Procedures and Business Development GroupOrganizational roles : o Providing technical support in preparing and implementing operational work plans and detailed programs for the section in accordance with the management plan.
o Providing technical support in developing and controlling procedures and processes related to the performance of the section and following up its operational planso Providing technical support and supervision of operating, controlling and developing the NOC program in the three municipalities of Abu Dhabi through controlling operations and procedures.
o Provide technical support in coordination with the various internal and external stakeholders.Commitment to the regulations, rules and methods of work and to the approved jobs’ descriptions by the department.
Job Role : 1. Supervising the operation, control and development of the NOC program in Abu Dhabi municipalities through controlling operations and procedures.
2. Controlling the quality of services and re-engineering work procedures to ensure the smoothness of the various building permits services and their consistency with the set objectives.
1. Preparing and applying the proposed improvement procedures to simplify and facilitate the various NOC procedures and raise the improvement plans for approval.
2. Reviewing the issued reports and preparing appropriate plans to avoid any negative impacts on services.3. Simplifying and facilitating the procedures for NOCs to achieve the goals set by the Department of Municipalities and Transport.
4. Defining and reducing the roles of other entities in the procedures for issuing the building permits.5. Contacting external entities and agencies to coordinate work and participate in the use of information and resources.
6. Reviewing the performance indicators in the municipalities, working to reduce the times according to the actual need, publishing and circulating the amendments.
7. Providing advice and recommendations to the Section Head of Licenses & Permits Regulation and the Director of Building & Permits Division about the long and short-term effects on Building Permits and the general performance of municipalities.
8. Studying, suggesting, improving and developing processes and procedures, and operating the Unified Government Platform for Building Permits.
9. Providing technical expertise in continuing to update and develop processes, procedures, evidence, references and related technical documents in cooperation with strategic stakeholders.
10. Providing technical expertise in preparing specialized research, future studies and standard comparison studies in Building Permits and business competitiveness.
Providing technical expertise in representing the department in local, regional and international 1. forums related to building works and the like.
2. Managing development committees and applying improvement areas.3. Conducting a technical review of the proposed changes to operations and procedures.
4. Preparing and following up on specialized programs in the rehabilitation and development of technical cadres in municipalities through internal and external relations.
5. Participating in preparing manuals and reviews with municipalities and entities.6. Providing technical expertise in communicating and coordinating with relevant government agencies regarding technical support for systems and procedures.
7. Preparing policies and standards related to building permits and ensuring compliance and application by municipalities and agencies.
8. Providing technical expertise in coordination with local, regional and international educational agencies to develop engineering and vocational education students related to building industry.
9. Providing technical expertise in preparing technical studies to support the development and application of the latest Building Permits Systems and procedures in accordance with international standards that ensure improving the competitiveness of Abu Dhabi.
10. Providing technical expertise in preparing specialized studies.11. Responding and expressing opinion on the relevant internal and external transactions and correspondence.
Carrying out any other tasks assigned to him by the head of the Section Head of Licenses & Permits Regulation.Job Details Posted Date : 2020-02-02 Job Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates Job Role : Engineering Company Industry : Employment Placement Agencies / Recruiting Preferred Candidate Career Level : Mid Career