Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Description : Responsibilities :
1. Analysing and investigating annual and monthly financial accounts.
2. Undertaking financial administration.
3. Preparing reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements.
4. Financial forecasting and risk analysis.
5. Liaising with managerial staff, colleagues and clients.
6. Negotiating business terms with clients and associated organisations.
7. Developing and managing financial systems / policies.
8. Administering payrolls.
9. Controlling income and expenditure.
10. Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
Problem solving and ability to identify / resolve financial anomalies
Computer literate and advanced numerical skills
Ability to interact at all levels within the company
Good working knowledge of sales, purchase and general ledgers