Director - Customer Experience (CX) Sales Strategy & Business Development , ECEMEA
Oracle has been aggressively building up the CX portfolio (both organically and via acquisitions) to ensure leadership in that space. Today, Oracle's Customer Experience (CX) applications are a complete and integrated suite – from core SFA, Marketing , Customer Service, eCommerce and business analytics applications, to the latest leading edge Social Relationship Marketing solutions – all designed for the Cloud. Oracle’s extensive CX portfolio comprises of our best-of-breed through to Oracle’s state-of-the-art Sales Cloud and Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions. See www.oracle.com/cx
T he ECEMEA region in EMEA region is one of our key markets for this growth. The region consists of Middle East, Africas, Central Asia, Levant countries, Eastern Europe and Russia. Oracle has traditionally been the market leader in this market and we want to ensure that we retain the top spot in Cloud business as well, specifically CX.
In order to address this strategic goal, we are looking to recruit a seasoned CX leader who can help articulate this strategy, be responsible for the growth metrics and work with customers, partners and Oracle sales presales and marketing teams to ensure a consistent approach and success in achieving the goals. The role will have direct reports across the region.
Desired Skills and Experience
We are looking to recruit true “A+ Players” from the Customer Experience or Management Consulting markets. The ideal candidate should have the following qualities
- Experience in the areas of CX with an ability to articulate the value proposition of Oracle offerings at CxO levels.
- 15+ years in the areas of CX working in Customer Service (B2B and/or B2C) or CX Transformation Projects, ideally with a strong background in CX enabling technologies. Examples can be experience in the area of Customer Service, eCommerce, Digital Marketing solutions, etc.
- Candidates with work experience in SaaS would be given priority.
- An overall experience of 15+ years.
- Ability to build strong, long-term relationships not only with clients & partners but also internally within the Oracle.
- Responsible for defining the sales strategy and go-to-market initiatives and ensuring execution by the Oracle Sales Organization
- Ability to work with Oracle global teams to bring the right level of messaging and positioning to the region.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and having an ability to see and articulate the vision of Oracle.
- Ability to keep abreast of coming trends in technology, a perspective of how CX will shape up and provide such messaging to the customers – in short a thought leadership role.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are essential.
- Being a team leader is a must
- You will need experience in working with Press, Analysts and SI Partners
- Fluent in English is mandatory. Additional language(s) would be a benefit.
This position will be based in Dubai. Oracle offers the perfect opportunity to work for a truly global market leader committed to ongoing development and sustainable success. This is an exciting time to join us with our broadening footprint and expanding product range offering our clients a complete set of integrated HR and People Applications Solutions.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for the identification of relevant new business opportunities and designs "go-to-market" plan to deliver measurable and significant revenues. Pursues sales opportunities in the market, and carries the baton in the beginning of the sales cycle.
A Business Development Leader is assigned to strategic accounts which may be grouped by industry where Oracle has a limited presence. Acts as primary liaison between Consulting, Sales, and Oracle Development for the product*s sales opportunties. Generates business opportunities through prospecting mass market programs and leveraging third party partners. Develops and coordinates a worldwide relationship with customers that establishes Oracle as a preferred vendor and optimizes Oracle*s sales of product. Executes aggressive strategies and plans to successfully drive the product as the preferred customer selection. Provides account representatives with information on how the product addresses specfic needs, and assists account representatives in using Oracle*s products to leverage large revenue opportunities. Assists in articulating product message, coordinates technical resources and hands off deals to a successful close.
Acknowledged authority within the Corporation. Acts as a leader of large-scale company initiatives. Viewed by peers as a leader and top contributor and by line management as a key business partner. 15+ years of progressively increased responsibilities in sales or sales management. Marketing and business development experience preferred. Proven track record in managing multiple opportunities and ability to negotiate and close complex deals. Ability to determine strategy and tactical plans that deliver tangible results. Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Ability to