Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : - Good knowledge of procurement methods and procedures within construction industries
Responsibilities : Procurement Engineer
1.General procurement terms and conditions .
2. Packing, marking and shipping terms and conditions .
3. Preparation of the Vendor list and submittal to the Project Manager for review and transmittal to client for approval .
4. Issue RFP and conduct analysis of bids when returned .
5. Hold clarifications meetings and resolve queries to ensure that all purchased products conform to the specified requirements .
6. Prepare purchase orders, in accordance with RFP and clarification meetings .
7. Verify all purchased products and supply sources .
8. Identify all purchased materials for tractability and documentation .
9. Initiate corrective action with supplier of non-conforming items as and when required .
10. Ensure Quality related items and requirements from Vendors are addressed.