Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : Ability to work independently and develop network in the UAE. Good communication skills and pleasant appearance.
Customer Service, Meeting Sales Goals, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Prospecting Skills, Negotiation, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Motivation for Sales.
Responsibilities : Reporting weekly to the Italian head office. Participation in boat shows and exhibitions in the Gulf region.
Handling of the leads referred by the head office, as well as development of new sales channels.
Description : Sales executive for luxury yachts and boats. Training by the Italian parent company. Female candidates preferred.
Job Duties :
1.Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
2. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
3. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
4. Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
5. Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
6. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
7. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
8. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
10. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.