1. Lead and manage the ITdepartment's various functions and organise all ITactivities in accordance with IT strategy.
2. Defineand oversee the implementation of the IT strategy in line with theoverall objectives, mission and vision
3. Propose ITdepartment objectives and KPIs for sign off by DirectorGeneral.
4. Manage IT department to supportbusiness' IT needs and expectations.
5. Set,consolidate, review, monitor and allocate the IT budget.
6. Oversee the alignment of IT strategy to overall strategyand their compliance with internal audit and risk managementprocedures.
7. Ensure the proper updating andcustomization of all IT systems (including ITAS) as per businessrequirements
8. Provide direction and manage DepartmentHeads within the Sector.
9. Review all periodicperformance reports prepared by Department Heads.
10.Manage the performance of tasks and the conduct of staff withinthe Sector in accordance with approved policies andprocedures.