Our team in MENA is currently looking for a Senior Social Media Manager to create, promote and distribute the content for our new MOBA mobile game.
The senior Social Media Manager should be responsible on understanding the different audiences on all different social platforms and be able to lead a team of content managers, channel managers to deliver best in class strategy and execution.
2. Create a plan that caters for the different type of audiences on different platforms.
3. Create plans for each social channels and set KPIs / Metrics respectively.
4. Understand and dissect community insights and serve through in content and channel plan
5. Lead on the reporting and analysis of channel & content healthiness
6. Understand the influencer marketing ecosystem and plan an approach accordingly
You will follow these critical principles
You will manage a team who are responsible on the content plan, the channel plan, the influencers plan, and the community.
You need to set the teams’ objectives and set measurable metrics to ensure the team is achieving the expected results.
Highly competent analytical understanding and previous work in matrix organizations is a very important asset that you will need to perform the job with complete autonomy.
You need to Take into consideration all stakeholders goals, prioritize those that add the most value to sustain a healthy and active player base, community and exceed expectations of our audiences.
Required Skills :
2. Project Management
3. Data understanding and decrypting insights
4. Media Metrics and Media Spends
5. Creative understanding and content segregation
6. Understanding of care products and customer service through social (Considered a plus)
7. 3. Native Arabic Language is a plus
2. Advanced knowledge of Social Media Tools and reporting systems
3. 4+ years of experience in team leadership