1. Buildcompany image by collaborating with customers, government,community organizations and employees, enforcing ethical businesspractices.
2. Search for new customers who mightprofit from the company’s products and solutions,exploring qualified construction leads from the generation system(ventures onsite), demonstrating products and solutions andpersuading consultants, architects, real estate developers and maincontractors of the benefits of these products or solutions, leadingto new project proposals now and in the future, developinglong-term relationships with consultants, architects, real estatedevelopers and main contractors and professional relationshipswithin the organization, specifying the company’sproducts and solutions in the proposal thus supporting theachievement of the business development objectives.
3. Support consultants, architects, real estate developersand main contractor’s pre-sale and post-sale bydemonstrating proper installation procedures, ensuring engineeringstandards and practices have been followed, providing producttraining and supporting their technical needs.
Share technicalknowledge with the Sales team, building up their technical productknowledge and preparing technical and marketing collateral (e.
g.technical manual, installation guides,
4. Manageall tender and pricing related activities by managing theidentification, co-ordination, preparation and submission of Tenderdocumentation and responding to all RFQ’s,RFI’s, and tender requests efficiently.
5. Responsible for delivering of all completed tenderingdocuments on time to the recipient and respond to all projectchange requests and extensions of scope.
6.Manage internal resources and acquire broad knowledge of productoffering to ensure successful bid.
7. Respond toongoing internal and external customer enquiries regardingcontracts and pricing.
8. Build, maintain andmanage relationships with key provincial tender and quotationsstakeholders.
9. Develop, manage and update acentral repository of essential documentation, including but notlimited to :
Project track records withclient reference / contacts
10. Maintain anup-to-date database on all current and potentialcustomers.
11. Perform all associated ManagementReporting, including the compilation of monthlyreports.
12. Identify tenderspecifications for circulation to the relevant commercial teammembers.