RAK Airways is the fourth national airline of the United Arab Emirates, established in February 2006 under an Emiri Decree by H.
H. Sheikh Saqr bin Muhammad Al Qasimi, Ruler of Ras Al Khaimah.
The objective of RAK Airways is to support the economic development of the Emirate of Ras al Khaimah as it embarks upon an ambitious expansion program.
The developments include economic free zones to attract businesses as well as residential, leisure and tourism projects.
RAK Airways will operate both charter and scheduled services to meet the demand of the various markets that the airline will serve.
The airline will provide a high level of service to passengers whether scheduled or charter, aligned with the best service standards in the industry.
This will open up the possibility of co-operation with other world class airlines in future to widen our passenger’s choice horizons further.
1. The qualified candidate must be able to Evaluate & embody authorization of all manufacturers service bulletins, service letters, Advise notes, leaflets, Amendments to Maintenance & Overhaul manuals & other similar technical documents.
2. Also should ensure that all the FAA / CAA / EASA Airworthiness Directives are evaluated & executed within the compliance time given in the documents.
3. Assist in trouble shooting of chronic defects that are repeated without being resolved.
4. Maintain Liaison with manufacturers, an overhaul facilities relating to technical matters.
5. Participate in the technical aspects of major projects like major modifications & the use of major maintenance contractors.
6. The candidate must have a Higher Diploma in Aircraft Engineering with minimum 5 years experience as Technical service Engineer in an airline industry.
7. Should be a licensed Aircraft Maintenance engineer with good knowledge of Aircraft systems & component.
8. High proficiency in both written & spoken English.
9. Computer literacy is a must.