Islamic Teacher will ensure that each studentachieves academic success within the subject of Islamic Studies,develops a lifelong love of learning and becomes a responsiblecitizen in a global community.
This goal will be accomplishedthrough the offering of an enriched Ministry of Educationcurriculum taught by a highly qualified faculty committed tomotivate students and work in partnership with parents.
1) To displayevidence of superior preparation for classroominstruction :
2) To display competence and confidence inusing media and technology :
5) Returns assessment results promptly,gives written comments and provides group and individual feedbackon all assignments
6) Provides specificevaluative feedback with reinforcement and encouragement.
Qualifications / knowledgerequired :
1. University degree orequivalent in Islamic Studies taught with teaching emphasis orcompletion of teacher preparation program.
2.Professional teacher certification.
3. Ability to teachIslamic B - Preferred.
4. Ability to teach Islamic A -Desirable.
4. Teaching experience in Grades 3-8.
5. Knowledge in the use of Digital tools in schools to aidteaching and learning.
1.Skilled teacher with solid commitment to teaching and learning andstrong subject knowledge in relevant area.
2. Excellentcommunication skills able to build relationships with students andcolleagues and contribute to wider school life.
3.Professional commitment to becoming an exceptionalteacher.
Atleast two years' teaching experience in relevant subjectarea / age group.
About the benefits
All positions attract an excellentremuneration package including a competitive tax-free salary,school tuition fee concession, private medical insurance, and Endof Service Gratuity.
GEMS Educators have accessto GEMS Rewards which offers a package of benefits for staff suchas retail discounts, savings on gym membership, cinema tickets andmany other offers.
Our staff enjoy free accessto leading CPD programmes and have the opportunity to grow with thecompany on a global scale. With most of our leaders coming fromwithin the GEMS network of schools, GEMS educators are in a uniqueposition to consider career opportunities across theworld.