1. Make sure that the project specificationis covered. 2. Preparation, Conducting, Coordination of New Weldingprocedures, Welder qualification record as per the requirements.
3.Review the MRB (Manufacturing record documents) as per clientrequirements. 4. Review the shop floor drawings (Manufacturingdrawings) and give instruction to Assistant Line QC to perform.
5.Coordinate with QA Engineer and prepare the necessary procedure fornew project as per customer specification / requirement.
6. Providenecessary information to project team for as-built. 7. Coordinatingwith Sub-Vendors (NDT, Inspection, Mechanical test, etc.
9.Preparing Quality Documental Procedures for submittal for newprojects. 10. Maintain document for welder continuity. 11.
Calculate rework percentage. 12. Updating in ERP to raise PRregarding quality asset purchases, calibrations, inspectionagencies testing.
13. Coordinate with supplies for requireddocuments and visit. 14. Preparing CAR / RCA report along with QA / QCEngineers.
15. Maintaining CAR Trackers. 16. Responsible for CRSpreparation and submission for new projects. 17. Regular updatingon the procedure and specification.
18. Incoming materialinspection as per project specification. 19. Coordinate with QA / QCteam, project team and sales team for preparation of necessaryquality documents for new project as per customer specification / requirement.
20. Monitoring identification traceability and storageof the incoming materials. 21. Should take the responsibilities ofthe project in the absence of QA / QC Engineer .
22. Follow HSE rulesand regulations; implement the same where ever possible. Comply andfollow ISO procedures and policies.
Job Types : Full-time,Permanent