You as a Product Marketing Specialist will be a part of the Electrification Products division and will be based in Dubai, UAE.
The Electrification Products division offers low- and medium-voltage electrical installations, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, switchgear, measuring and sensing devices, control products, including KNX systems designed to integrate and automate a building’s lighting, ventilation, heating, and security, wiring accessories, enclosures and cabling systems, data communication networks, and power protection.
In this role, you will implement product marketing strategies in assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy.
Implement all marketing activities, and support sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
Your main responsibilities will include :
1. Strategy : Implement the local go-to market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
2. Targets : Achieve product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
3. Business Plans : Execute annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units / Product Groups. Prepare business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
4. Analysis : Coordinate market analyses with sales team members and define appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluate and share customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
5. Sales : Oversee sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s).
6. Training : Drive sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each sales person.
Facilitate know-how sharing and cross collaboration.
Ideally you should have a Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 5-7 years’ experience with good knowledge in LV switchgears, enclosures, localization & local manufacturing metal fabrication etc.
Good presentation and communication skills.