As Chef de Cuisine you will be completely responsible for directing, training, supervising, planning and coordinating all areas within the culinary department, including any projects requested by the Resident Manager,DIrector of F&B, or Executive Chef. You should be comfortable in leading and managing the kitchen team, and will provide support and training on an ongoing basis.It will be your responsibility to ensure only the highest quality of food & beverage for our guests through meticulous consistency, taste and presentation of all dishes. Additionally you will monitor the food inventory on a monthly basis, maintaining proper control of orders and purchases and ensuring that all deliveries are received and handled efficiently and in line with hotelstandards. You will review the food cost analysis on a daily basis to ensurethat it is in line with the budget, with the goal ofsecuring profit margins while maintaining the Corporate image of the Company at all times. You will also oversee the cleanliness and hygiene of all kitchen spaces and procedures.
• Bachelor’s Degree, or any related Culinary degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of industry and culinary management experience.
• Previous experience with controlling food and labor cost, demonstration cooking, menu development, pricing, and training of culinary team members.
• Eye for detail to achieve operational excellence
• Passion for leadership and teamwork
• Excellent guest service skills
- Where Passion Meets Career -
“Take the first step, make a difference and Grow With US , LIFE IS A JOUNEY