My client, a well known and respected UAE holding group, have created an exciting role for a commercially focused Finance Manager with extensive retail experience to join their fast growing retail division.
Reporting to the Group CFO and the GM retail, the successful candidate will actively participate in the management of the retail division and build a top class finance team.
1. Participate in the ongoing strategic planning & decision making process by providing sufficient reliable financial information & analysis as necessary, to enable senior management to make sound decisions related to existing operations as well as new investments in order to achieve ROI.
2. Coordinate & oversee the short term / long term budgetary planning & cost management process, providing expert advice to senior management to ensure that budgets are on target & reflect the strategic direction of the company.
3. Assess organizational performance & present financial information to ensure all stakeholders of the business understand current & projected performance in order to make effective decisions regarding operational activities & future investments.
4. Develop tools, systems & control procedures that will enhance financial reporting in order to provide a controlled environment within the company.
5. Coordinate preparation of month-end, quarter-end & year-end financial statements to ensure effective reporting of the financial position & organizational performance of the company.
6. Develop & manage a reliable cash flow forecast / projection process & related reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
7. Coach, mentor & develop the finance team to maximise their effectiveness, accuracy and efficiency
8. Coordinate all internal & external audit activities to ensure adequate internal financial controls are being implemented through effective financial p
BA degree in Accounting / Finance
Masters Degree in the same field is highly preferable.
Professional qualification such as CPA, CA or CIMA
Minimum 7-10 years previous relevant experience within a retail environment to include :
Strategic planning & budgetary concept; cash flow projection & management; expense / cost analysis & control.
Bonus, Flights, Medical and Life Insurance
About The Company
Mackenzie Jones Middle East has decades of HR, Marketing, Finance & Accounting, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Management Consulting and Engineering recruitment expertise.
Along with a deep understanding of key market sectors and regions, we never forget to treat clients, companies and candidates as individuals who have unique needs.
So we always listen, constantly learn, occasionally challenge and frequently advise. It’s all part of a service renowned for its courtesy, consideration and dedication.
Based in Dubai since 2006, our office covers the GCC and Levant countries and with the right regional expertise, we are the leading specialists.
We’re growing rapidly because people appreciate our honesty, commitment and results.
Areas of specialties we recruit for are : Human Resources, Finance & Accounting, Marketing, Sales, Secretarial & Business Support, Executive Search, Banking & Financial Services, Management Consulting and Engineering.
ArabJobs one of the best online recruitment job site all over the Arab world.
Over 2,000,000 Job Seekers registered in our Database and over 15-Years of experience in supporting more than 30,000 companies.