1. Partner with business of MENA assigned, ensure a deep understanding of business strategy and implement high-quality HR practices within the team.
2. Consult with line management and provide HR guidance when appropriate, incl. staffing, talent development, performance management, employee relations, etc.
3. Responsible for the management and delivery of recruitment requirements. Take care of HR operation activities : e.g. issuance of offer letters, on-boarding of new employees, exiting process.
4. Be the ambassador of organizational culture.5. Drive employee engagement.Qualifications1. Minimum Bachelor's degree. 3-5 years of HR working experience, recruitment experience is a must.
2. Strong command of the English and Arabic. Being able to speak Chinese is a plus.3. HR experience in E-commerce & technology industry will be an added advantage.
4. Maintain in-depth knowledge of local compliance and labor laws. 5. Be self-motivated, diligent and responsive, resilient and can adapt to changes quickly.