Applications are invited for the post of Senior Standards Engineer
Education : Basic - Bachelor of Technology / Engineering ( Mechanical , Metallurgy )
Job description :
1. Maintain on regular basis Company’s engineering standards, codes of practices, specifications and and Standard Drawings related to all disciplines.
2. Work closely with engineering disciplines and consultants to develop exclusive company designated engineering standards in areas where published standards are considered inadequate.
3. Keep up-to-date information regarding International Industry Standards and liaise with the disciplines for evaluation and inclusion in the DGS.
4. Liaise with the concerned discipline(s) for the issue of Specifications Change Requests (SCR) necessary for DGS update.
5. Maintain a register & respective records of all Design deviation authorizations (DCA) issued by Company Projects, categorize them and liaise with the respective discipline(s) for inclusion of applicable changes in the DGS.
Industry Type : Petroleum / Oil & Gas
Functional Area : Engineering
Nationality : Any Nationality