Middle East Customer Service is looking for a Contact Experience Program Manager for ME Customer Service. The Contact Experience Program Manager is accountable for measuring, forecasting, and meeting customer service performance targets through analytics, insights, and continuous improvement programs.
The CE Manager will own contact-handling quality across the large network of associates. Through quantitative and qualitative analysis, the CE Manager will collate the actions our associates take to resolve customer issues (state of the nation) and will use this data to define and improve contact experience performance for Middle East Customer Service.
Using techniques such as sampling, auditing, and the Kano model, the role holder will gain organizational consensus of what makes a great contact and then work backwards to ensure all ME CS contacts meet this standard.
1. Lead a team of contact experience analysts.
2. Create mechanisms to deep dive into all available data to understand the quality of service delivered by ME CS.
3. Proactively create quality dashboards and new metrics where required.
4. Develop a data to insight framework to drive the creation of actionable, measurable insights
5. Create a contact quality roadmap, with deliverables, as well as quantitative forecast for full year performance based on known headwinds and tailwinds.
6. Own and program manage the improvement of all CS processes that impact the quality of service our associates deliver to customers.
This will be done through reporting, operational engagement, and ownership of improvement initiatives.
7. Create robust mechanisms to work in harmony with the Content, Program, Training, and Defect Reduction work streams to ensure the loop is closed on all changes impacting contact experience.
8. Create a prioritization framework to establish short term and long term priorities based on customer and business impact.
9. Support / consult with related teams to ensure new policies / processes are successfully scoped and rolled out with measurable results against key metrics.
10. Manage and develop a team of QA Specialists and Analysts and be responsible for their coaching, training, deployment, development and productivity.
11. Work autonomously to set the direction for the ME CS Quality team, and use influencing and communication skills to drive your strategy through CS Operations.
12. Build process compliance reports at the site level across all communication mediums of Customer Service contacts and conduct compliance audits.
13. Build a structured plan to help improve QA lead and their team performance.
14. Write and present narrative reports to senior LT summarizing trend analysis and findings along with recommendations.
15. Conduct weekly and quarterly business review with operations stakeholders to apprise the latest on performance and come up with action plans to improve the network’s overall quality and efficiency.
16. Engage with World Wide (WW) CS Global Quality teams where required to understand, influence and implement WW CS strategy changes in ME CS.
Identify and remove waste from CS processes to drive efficiency at a site and network level.
17. Complete root cause analysis to provide clear insight into performance drivers and targeted actionable levers to improve performance.
Amazon is an equal opportunity employer