Build our enterprise-wide teaming capability to maximise performance. Job Outline 1. Design, delivery and management of team interventions across the business.
2. Use objective diagnostics and tools to capture insights on how people are working together in our business; establish patterns on team, functional and departmental level dynamics.
3. Develop and maintain an evaluation process that tracks uptake and impact of team effectiveness initiatives across the Group.
4. Maintain current knowledge of industry trends including team diagnostics, tools, methodologies and emerging technologies that can complement our work in team effectiveness.
5. Embrace a digital mind-set and enhance self service offerings to expand global reach. 6. Partner with broader Organisational Effectiveness and Talent Optimisation to ensure people are equipped with the skills to form self-
leading and functional teams. 7. Partner with Coaching and Mentoring to provide data insights and drive high performing teams through coaching interventions.
8. Collaborate with the broader HR function to ensure that all our employees experience an integrated and seamless people approach.
9. Foster a collaborative, high-performance, approachable and passionate team environment to ensure the development and retention of critical talent within Emirates Group.
10. Work cross functionally across the Learning and Talent portfolio to deliver mission-driven solutions to the business.
Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Minimum Bachelor level qualification in a related field 5+ years progressive experience in a people development role with at least three years of group dynamics experience Strong in deep facilitation Experience of designing and delivering team effectiveness programmes is a necessity Knowledge / skills : -
Able to apply systems thinking to understand and optimise the impact of group dynamics - Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-
do attitude to deliver effective results - Self-motivated with an intellectual curiosity, a strong self-reflector who proactively and constantly seeks growth opportunities -
Strong in relationship management and engagement - An excellent team player who can adapt quickly to an agile teaming methodology -
Open and flexible in your approach; able to adapt quickly to changing business needs - Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook -
Strong in facilitation and communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence - Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience -
A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department -
Future-focused with a desire to seek out and recommend opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-
system Leadership Role : No Safety Sensitive Role : No We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-
rate of approximately US$1 Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site.
By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.