Liquidity is a high-growth fintech company. Our platform is based on the most advanced artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning technologies, already making a massive impact on global capital markets. We’re literally reinventing the future of growth funding for companies worldwide by changing how business analysis is done. We’re currently based in Tel Aviv, NYC, Singapore, London, Abu Dhabi, and Dnipro.
About the Role
As a Senior Data Engineer, you will join our growing R&D team in Abu Dhabi. You will develop, test, and debug Python-based LAMBDAs deployed on AWS. Using Python, you will be able to translate our algorithms and business logic to be deployed production-ready on Liquidity’s cloud-based systems.
This position is based out of our offices in Abu Dhabi, with an option for relocation for competitive candidates.
- Develop Python-based applications
- Develop Python FaaS to be deployed as LAMBDAs on AWS
- Work with Python based data pipelines
- Maintain existing code
- Refactor and improve implementations for enhancing performance
- Implement new features
- Enable better modularity
Life at Liquidity:
- Our work is dynamic, fast-paced
- We're a growing company - and we want you to grow with us!
- Open door policy
- Advanced knowledge in Python programming
- Python Pandas, NumPy, and strong SQL knowledge
- The ability to collaborate on projects and work independently when required
- Familiarity with basic scientific packages (scipy, scikit‑learn) - an advantage