We have an exciting opportunity for someone Ideally from a MRF Site Management OR waste mamagement background to join our client. Responsible for the day to day running of operations within the plant, ensuring compliance with UAE legislation.
· Take responsibilty for the safe and efficient operation of the MRF Plant equipment.
· Liaise with the facilities manager and supervisor to maintain efficient and effective operations
· Undertake all tasks in accordance with alll Quality and Environmental management systems.
· Ensure materials are processed to achieve maximum throughput at all times.
· Responsible for the safety of all staff, contractors, and visitors on-site
· Assign work to production team and supervise their activities
· Utilise resources to ensure maximum effectiveness and continuously improve the facility.
· Monitor safety rules and practices to ensure a safe and healthy work environment for all .
· Control tipping hall activities for incoming loads in conjunction with operations.
· Control all loading activities in line with company procedures ensuring full compliance.
· Inspect work area and equipment for deficiencies, hazards, and malfunctions reporting.
· Comply with all statutory requirements of Duty of Care.
· Comply with the company Business Management System
· Ensure that all related documentation is completed in a timely manner
· Degree in Material Recovery Facility Manager, Waste Management/Environmental studies
A strong commercial understanding of the industry.
PREVIOUS SECTOR EXPERIENCE: Processing of Bulky Plastics, Production, Metals, Packaging, Paper, Wood, Glass, Manufacturing, Production, MRF, Waste Management including hazardous, clinical, healthcare, household, confidential, construction & demolition, Shredding.
Interviews available immediately