Job Role : Power Electrician
Major duties and responsibilities
1.Maintenance and repair work on generator sets and towerlights.
2. Performs inspection of equipment to assurecompliance with standard requirements.
3. Inventory ofrepair parts and supplies, receives work assignments and carryout
4. Records on all maintenance of parts andmaterials used and forward to Supervisor.
5. FollowSHEQ Procedures effectively in all operations
6. Ensurea safe operation of the facility by keeping work area safe, cleanand neat
7. To identify repairs required through unfairwear & tear & advise the workshop supervisor.
8. Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations,decrease turnaround times, and work cooperatively and jointly toprovide quality service.
9. Read and WriteEnglish