1. Work with management for making Human Resource policy and procedure in accordance with UAE Labour Law.
2. Responsible for undertaking and executing overall HR activities & Administrative functions
3. Discuss with Head of Operations regarding the manpower / staffing requirements
4. Advertising the job vacancies on career website and managing the e-Career accounts (like Bayt)
5. Screen & Shortlist qualified candidate CVs & conduct initial interviews
6. Responsible for preparing all employment contracts for new candidates and follow up on the staff intake process; completing the legal paper works and other formalities
7. Coordinate with the Company PROs to apply for Employment Visas and completing the Residence Visa formalities for the New Employees and renewal for the Residence Visa, Emirates ID, Labour Card for the existing Employees
8. Prepare offer letter and correspondence like salary certificate, no objection letter, experience certificate etc.
9. Prepare and process payroll for all employees through WPS.
10. Calculate monthly over time and incentives
11. Prepare Monthly staffs’ schedule
12. Prepare monthly pay slip for all staffs
13. Keep on update the HR application
14. Conducting Exit Interviews
15. Handling grievance and resolving conflicts
16. Help management for prepare annual vacation plan for all staffs
17. Prepare and update job description
18. Support Management for the Performance appraisal process
19. Approach various insurance companies and arrange insurance for all staffs
20. Booking Air ticket for staffs
21. Preparing full and final settlement for resigned and terminated staffs as per labour law
22. Overseeing and maintaining the records and documentations related to staffs and Company properties
23. Applying and Follow up of new employee bank accounts opening lost cards and salary transfer issues.
24. Creating, Issuing, Documentation of Company correspondence, HR memos & letters
25. Maintain a track on Occupational Medical & Hygiene certificate expiry
26. Responds to HR related inquiries or issues (internal & external)
Skills and Qualifications
1. MBA in Human Resources or equivalent
2. HR professional having an extensive experience in Recruitment, Training, Employee Relations, Payroll and Human Resource Management
3. Minimum 3 years HR experience in UAE and must be familiar with UAE Labour law
Human Resources or Equivalent