What Type 1 or more characters for results.
Where Type 1 or more characters for results.
A degree in Marketing is mandatory with international working experience.
1) Assisting in Setting Target and achieving Targets and goals with the Team
2) Coordinating with Customers and Principles for trading business
3) Business development : Identifying New Customers and tapping Market potential, Market Analysis, and Market Share.
4) Complete knowledge of Sales, Marketing, and Import / Export Processes with proper knowledge of the international Letter of the credit process.
Finance / Accounts
1) Work closely toprepare Annual Budgets, Balance Sheet Finalization, and advise the Management with regard to investment risk and return
2) Coordinating with Banks
3)Preparation of Letter of credit terms
Public / Human Relations
1) Direct the company in keeping with the vision outlined for the company by the Board of Directors
2) Partner with high-level officers to grow the company, strengthen it and ensure its sustainability
3) Represent the company as required, including attendance at important functions, industry events, and public meetings
4) Work closely with Human Resources (HR) regarding hiring and retention
5) Strong ability to organize effectively, lead the team, delegate responsibility, solve problems quickly and communicate clearly
6) Leadership skills, including the ability to manage time effectively and handle both internal and external conflicts
Salary : Negotiable
Job LocationDubai, United Arab EmiratesCompany IndustryTrading & Commodity TradingCompany TypeUnspecifiedJob RoleSalesEmployment TypeFull Time EmployeeMonthly Salary Range$0 - $500Number of Vacancies1
Career LevelMid CareerYears of ExperienceMin : 5 Max : 7
Be careful - Don’t provide your bank or credit card details when applying for jobs. Don't transfer any money or complete suspicious online surveys.
If you see something suspicious, report this job ad .
Sign in to start saving jobs in your profile.
Do you want to receive recommendations for similar jobs?