1) Coordinates with Contract department and Business unit construction department in the implementation of the contractual terms on a specific Project
2) Studies the Contract Documents to become thoroughly acquainted with the scope of Works, Conditions of Contract and specifications of the Project.
3) Coordinates with the Project Manager and Contracts Administrator on the need to raise notifications, variations and / or claims when there are differences between the Contract Documents and any other issue that deviate from the Contract Documents
4) Assists and coordinates with different internal departments in the preparation of the supporting documents of the Project’s variations, claims and extension of time documents.
5) Highlights potential areas where cost and or time can be claimed to the Contracts Administrator and Project Manager.
6) Prepares notification letters in coordination with Construction, Contracts and Planning departments.
7) Performs daily site visits.
8) Coordinates and prepares and follows up interim claim cost reports which will need internal coordination with Construction, Cost Control and Contract Departments
9) Coordinates, prepares and follows up final claim cost reports.
10) Attends weekly progress meeting and weekly coordination meeting on at the Project.
11) Contributes to the Operation Department of the Job Close-Out Report incorporating lesson learnt on the Contractual terms that Amana need to avoid.
12) Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Management.
13) Subcontract Review
Education : Bachelor's degree / higher diploma