1. Build and pursue a high performing Channel Partner team
2. Steer and motivate the CP team to deliver in alignment with Client business objectives
3. Capability development of the team by imparting and arranging necessary product trainings
4. Influence and audit business hygiene of Channel Partner
5. Identify the gaps and take proactive measures to prevent revenue leakage
6. Manage daily activities of the operational sales support function
7. Oversees workflow of all business processing including preparation of reports, charts, and other statistics to support and direct the SMB Partnership & Alliance Sales
8. Prepare written presentation, reports and charts as needed
9. Analyze data and metrics to ensure profitability
10. Plans and implements profitable revenue procedures; sets and monitors job goals for direct report personnel
11. Customer experience escalation management
12. Support CP by ensuring faster customer issue resolution by coordinating internally with various departments.
13. Timely engage solution architects and product manager to support on technical front to ease sales for CP
Skills and Qualifications
Specialist SMB Sales Support
TASC Outsourcing was established in November 2007 by Mahesh Shahdadpuri, an engineer and management graduate with a passion for excellence and penchant for HR.
Mahesh began his career in software consulting (the acronym TASC is derived from Talent Asset Software & Consulting), and his rich experience in the vertical helped shape TASC Outsourcing as a people-
centric business driven by cutting edge systems.
TASC is one of the fastest growing contract staffing companies in the UAE. Key differentiators such as diligence, integrity, transparency and pioneering spirit continue to position TASC as a forerunner in every endeavor.