As a Manager, you will drive strategic marketing growth for clients and inspire a team of analysts and senior analysts. You will work to surpass client goals through brand campaigns, acquisition campaigns, site optimization, and/or online testing strategy. CRM expertise is a must for this position.
- Providing and presenting strategic data-driven recommendations across channels to improve client decision-making and ROI.
- Building effective marketing strategies with other internal partners to optimize client budgets and programs.
- Leading a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts through regular client reporting, ensuring their growth as they progress through their career.
- Serving as a client and internal resource on industry trends and key functional areas such as analytical tools and marketing measurements.
- Evaluating new online and offline data opportunities in the form of new sources, new technology, client priorities, partnership, etc.
- Fostering creative thinking around how we use data, and could use data to solve unique business challenges in support of all Marketing activities (Media, Creative, CRM, and eCommerce).
- 5-7 years of experience in analytics or strategy with an advertising agency, management consulting company, or Ad-tech company.
- Experience managing a team.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem solving skills.
- Experience with modern statistical learning methods (regression techniques, classification models, supervised and unsupervised learning, etc.)
- Knowledge of digital data technologies (CRM, DMPs, Google Analytics, digital pixel tracking, site tagging, etc.)
- A four-year college degree; advanced degree is a plus.
- Passion for online advertising and emerging trends in the digital landscape.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.