The College of Dental Medicine at the University of Sharjah is seeking awell-qualified candidate for a full-time position in Prosthodontics.
Thesuitable applicant should have a proven record of postgraduate teaching andresearch, as the College develops its taught postgraduate education and forgesa research culture, and aspires to be the leading dental school in the Gulfregion.
Main accountabilities & expectations
1. The appointee shall provide didactic and clinical training to master's students in the specialty of Prosthodontics, and supervise their scientific projects.
2. He / she will also be involved in undergraduate teaching and continuing development of this discipline in the undergraduate curriculum.
3. The appointee will also participate and collaborate in multidisciplinary research in the 3 Research Groups, namely, Wound Healing and Oral Diagnostics, Biomaterials and Biomimetics, Biofilms in Health and Disease.
4.The successful candidate is expected to provide clinical services in the Centre of Advanced Dental Care under the governance of University of Sharjah.
Job Specific Accountabilities
1. Participate in developing the department's operational and business plans, and contribute in the execution of same in line with the department's strategy in order to support the achievement of the department's strategic objectives.
2. Provide input to enhance the department's policy and procedures, and follow all relevant processes, standard operating procedures, and instructions to ensure that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
Systems, Processes and Reports
Generate relevant reports and ensure that they are prepared timely and accurately, and meet the department's requirements and standards.
Required Skills Proficiency in MS office applications.
Preferred Qualification & Experience
Job Location University of Sharjah (Main) Competencies
Behavioral Competency Description Integrity & Respect
Accountability & Accuracy
Job Criteria Gender Male or Female Qualification Phd Relevant Experience 3 or more Living In UAE Open for all