1) To Control and coordinate theactivities of estimating staff and preparing tender prices andquantities from drawings and designs and detail all materialsnecessary to achieve required specifications and calculate costestimates for projects for the MEP scope
2) Develops accurate and clear MEP cost estimatesbased on project data.
3) Performscost analysis such as preparing and analyzing costing for tendersto assist in anticipating project costs.
4) Conducts feasibility studies to estimate materials,time and labor costs for projects.
5) Performssite visits and gathering necessary information such asaccessibility, availability of electricity and services.
6) Negotiates and prepares bids for tenders
7) Provides estimates for projects, capable of pricingDesign And Build scope, including negotiating schedulesof rates with selected Builders
8)Controls and coordinates the activities of the Estimating functionfor construction projects and engages with Quantity Surveyors andestimators to prepare Pre-Tender Estimates.
9)Communicates with external entities such as subcontractors / suppliers to prepare cost estimates by gathering cost relatedinformation as needed.