WTS Energy is seeking to hire Specialist Reservoir Engineer for one of its client which is a leading Exploration & Production Service Provider
Job Location : UAE
Job Responsibilities :
1. Reservoirs engineering team lead shall manage input to multidisciplinary projects including field development planning, reservoir performance analyses and reservoir estimation of production / injection capacities.
2. Leads reservoir management studies, performance review and optimization using appropriate techniques. 3. Manage daily reservoir oil produciton wells choke sizes, rates, pressure and temparature, water / gas injection wells rates chokes and pressures as per reservoir managment plan and requierments.
4. Manage the reservoir engineering survielleance and monitoring. Lead the interfaces with other internal teams - drilling, projects and engineering, exploration, external teams - Shareholders, Head Quarters, Vendors 5.
Manage the long term objective of the asset with a balance to deliver the target production. 6. Coach and train the junior staff.
7. Bring in new technologies in sub-surface team, create awareness and implement appropriately
1. Minimum BSc / B.Tech in Chemical engineering / Petroleum Engineering or equivalent. 2. 15+ years of experince as reservoir engineer, prefared in the region of UAE and / or Oman 3.
Have good backgroung in reservoir studies and field development plans 4. Experince in reservoir sensitivity and uncertainty analysis 5.
Dynamic reservoir modeling : Initilization, History Matching, Forecast, analysis 6. Software experince : PETREL, ECLIPSE, INTERSECT, PIPESIM, KAPPA - SAPHIR, MBAL, GAP, PROSPER, AVOCET, IAM