1. Not less than 15 years of experience in the land seismic operations, including 5 years as a geophysical consultant
2. High knowledge of all the seismic utilized during the activity
3. High knowledge of land 3d seismic operations including HSE, Logistics and Compensations
4. Knowledge on seismic data processing and on static corrections computation
6. Team worker
7. Good personal, diplomatic, supervisory, written and presentational skills
With over 90 years' combined experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide.
With more than 100 offices in 45 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed.
We offer contractors far more than a traditional recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.