To perform risk assessment of audit area and prepare audit plan and perform
internal audits in accordance with the Audit Plan in order to provide independent
objective assurance designed to improve operational efficiency, internal control,
effectiveness of risk management and governance processes.
1) 5 to 7 years of relevant work experience of which at least 3 years in internal audit
2) Experience in industries such as Property Development and Construction with
specific emphasis on auditing major projects.
3) ACA Chartered Accountant / ACCA Chartered Certified Accountant / CPA
Certified Public Accountant (USA)
4) CISA Certified Information Systems Auditor (desirable)
5). Experience with Big 4 audit firms
6) Graduate in Commerce, Finance related field