Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : Multi Tasking, Attention to Detail, On Time Deliveries, People Skills, etc.
Responsibilities : A purchasing officer executes or manages a team that executes all purchases for an organization.They compile and maintain all data and information regarding purchases.
They report to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer regarding purchase metrics. They negotiates with vendors to get better prices and deals and works with vendors to ensure prompt delivery.
They composes and maintains all vendor relationships and contracts.
Description : Job Duties : -
1) Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
2) Locate vendors of materials, equipment or supplies, and interview them in order to determine product availability and terms of sales.
3) Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
4) Control purchasing department budgets.
5) Interview and hire staff, and oversee staff training.
6) Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.