Main Responsibilities :
1. Work with the operations leadership team on formalizing and documenting of each countries program and projects roadmap
2. Lead programs regionally by closely working with cross functional teams from introduction to adoption
3. Analyze data and gathering requirements that detail each program with clear project deliverables, costs and timelines while driving alignments across the relevant teams
4. Actively look at our utilization metrics and explore collaborative or business opportunities to maximize the utilization of our assets
5. Innovate and define programs that shall work towards improving our customer experience or costs
6. Analyzing program risks and creating contingency plans
1. Bachelors degree in Engineering or Management
2. 2-5 years of experience in Program management / Project management in ecommerce / technology or supply chain companies
3. Past experience as an Analyst in management consulting or high paced startups preferred
4. Well versed with SQL, Excel and project management tools
Company Overview :
Since our founding in 1982 we have grown to become a world leader in comprehensive transport and delivery solutions for business and consumers.
Headquartered in Dubai, at the heart of the world’s most dynamic commercial hub and on the site of historic trade routes linking east and west, commerce and transport are deeply embedded in Aramex’s DNA.
We are dedicated to transforming the face of trade, expanding our operations rapidly to better connect businesses and consumers worldwide.