Rope Access Operation Manager (IRATA Level 3)
Employer : VERTICO XTREME
Address : Dubai United Arab Emirates
Job Title : Rope Access Operation Manager (IRATA Level 3)
Employment : Full Time
Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the rope access business unit by pursuing and converting business opportunities for Rope Access Services.
Oversee plan and resource for rope access site operations in United Arab Emirates in compliance with the requirements of IRATA
Areas of Responsibility :
1. Manage a team of Operations Supervisors including monitoring and authorization of week timesheets and expenses, conduct regular staff appraisals and assist senior management with disciplinary matters.
2. Liaise with the Client where appropriate
3. Promote safe working practices, ensure full implementation and compliance with the policies and procedures
4. Audit and inspect on-site procedures to the stipulated frequencies
5. Able to write Method Statements and Risk Assessments
6. Helping the Commercial team for the preparation of Quotation / Tender
7. Able to read the Construction Drawing
8. Undertake sufficient number of on-site duties to maintain existing competencies
9. Manage the usage of operational equipment ensuring that any repairs, servicing or calibration is carried out in a timely manner and any new equipment is purchased correctly in accordance with Operational Procedures
10. Liaise with the Stores Supervisors to ensure that all required checks are up to date and records are kept in a tidy and consistent manner
11. Report and assist in the investigation of any accident, incident or near miss
12. Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the rope access business unit
13. Identify and develop profitable new business opportunities
14. Oversee the planning and organization of appropriate allocation of resources
15. Through regular site visits, ensure all working procedures, practices and systems are followed
16. Ensure projects are completed to deadlines
17. Establish and maintain IRATA accreditation for the company, in accordance with the standards set by IRATA in the latest editions of IRATA docs : General Requirements and International Code of practice.
18. Carry out pre-job screening, competency checks and analysis of rope access personnel.
19. Manage the technical and safety issues of equipment and Rope Access related procedures
20. Ensure that accident records are kept and that IRATA accident returns are made on a timely basis.
21. Ensure that technicians are in receipt of a copy of the company Rope Access Technician’s Handbook.
Having IRATA Trainer (L3 / i) Status is a plus.
Contact No. +971 4 425 6060