Education : Bachelors Degree
Experience : 5 - 10 Years
Skills : Skills : -
1.The person needs to have Compassion to do the job.
2. He or she needs to be very creative and have the creative mind.
3. It will be needed to have the superior communication skills both verbal and written.
4. He or she needs to have the patience and required consistency to respond to the demanding and complicated patient situations.
5. He or she should have the ability to maintain concise, timely and accurate confidential records of patients.
6. He or she should be able to prioritize patients according to their clinical needs.
7. The person needs to be able to handle and balance the clinical and administrative duties.
8. The person should have the ability to work very long hours, often under tight pressure and strict deadlines.
9. He or she should be able to solve difficult problems and challenge decisions as well.
10. It is needed to have very strong decision-making and practical skills to do the job.
Responsibilities : Doctors are responsible for examining patients, studying their history and diagnosing their symptoms.
They also give routine physicals to healthy patients. Primary care physicians may require X-rays or lab tests for a proper diagnosis.
At the end of a visit, they either make recommendations for the patient, write him a prescription or refer him to a specialist.
Doctors also spend part of their day dictating (verbally recording) their patients' conditions, which is later transcribed as a legal document.
Doctors serve as consultants for patients and often recommend follow-up visits to ensure that a patient makes a full recovery from the injury or illness.
Description : Job Description : -
Doctors spend part of their day visiting sick patients or those who had surgery in the hospital. At times, they assist in performing routine surgery.
They also inoculate and give patients shots for preventing certain diseases or viruses. Doctors also spend part of their time advising patients on health care and dealing with insurance companies.
They also visit with pharmaceutical sales representatives who apprise them of new medications. Doctors study the latest medical techniques.
They also report all births, deaths and diseases to the local government.