DubaiPart-timeTeaches acting principles and techniques to individuals or groups : Conducts readings to evaluate student's talent.
2) Adapts course of study and training methods to meet student's need and ability.3) Teaches enunciation, diction, voice development, and dialects, using voice exercises, speech drills, explanation, lectures, and improvisation.
4) Discusses and demonstrates vocal and body expression to teach acting styles, character development, and personality projection.
5) Produces and directs plays for school and public performances.6) Auditions students to select cast and assign parts.7) Rehearses and drills students to ensure they master parts.
8) Assigns nonperforming students to backstage production tasks, such as constructing, painting, moving scenery, operating stage light, and sound equipment.
9) May direct activities of students involved in constructing, painting, and lighting scenery.10) May teach elements of stagecraft, stage makeup, costume craft, play writing, or play direction.
Job Type : Part-timeExperience : teaching : 3 years (Preferred)Location : Dubai (Preferred)License : teaching (Required)