Typical work duties ofthe service engineer include :
1. Working independently on 4 stroke engine overhauls in power plants / on-board vessels.
2. Trouble shooting for any issues reported on the engine.
3. Response to customer complaints, evaluation and resolution problemsof the customer.
4. Assembling work in the company warehouse when not working atsite.
5. Responsible for keeping track of all special tools used for engineoverhauls.
6. Work planning & service costing for 4 stroke enginesOH.
7. Assist Technical sales engineers / Manager for preparation of ServiceOffers & Invoicing the customers.
8. Proper reporting of all jobs done.
9. Reporting required by QHSE management system.
10. Training junior colleagues onthe job.
11. Any otherresponsibilities assigned by Management from time totime.
Qualification, Experience & Skillsrequired
Preference may be given tocandidates having one or more of the below