Job Description :
Industry : Electronics & Telecom
Job Location : Dubai
Job Title : Secretary / Personal Assistant
1. Acting as a first point of contact : dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
2. Managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.
3. Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
4. Organising events and conferences.
5. Reminding the manager / executive of important tasks and deadlines.
6. Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
7. Managing databases and filing systems.
8. Implementing and maintaining procedures / administrative systems.
9. Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
10. Collating and filing expenses.
11. Miscellaneous tasks to ensure that the business run properly and complying with legislation and regulations.
Competencies & Skills Required :
1. Working knowledge of Arabic is required (should be able to read,write & speak).
2. Should have depth knowledge in MS office package,documentation & Internet.
3. Good oral and written communication skills.
4. Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
5. Flexibility and adaptability also diplomatic.
6. The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
7. Discretion and trustworthiness : you will often be a part of confidential information
Salary : 3000 AED