ResponsibilitiesTikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy.
TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
We are now looking to add someone who is passionate about Content Safety to promote and make TikTok a more better and secure place for creators and the community in Pakistan! TikTok is a destination for short-form mobile videos.
TikTok enables everyone to be a creator and encourages users to share their passion and creative expression through their videos.
1. Maintain an expert understanding of TikTok’s policies, procedures, app features, and safety operation processes.2. Control and improve day-to-day safety operations against quality and efficiency targets in a highly dynamic and fast-paced environment.
3. Align with policy, quality assurance, and management partner teams to ensure consistent policy enforcement and timely execution.
4. Identify existing policy and procedure gaps, inconsistencies, or conflicts and take appropriate action.5. Participate in the development and oversee the implementation of policy rollouts, strategy intakes, and other operational processes and procedures.
Work with cross-functional team members to set milestones, communicate project statuses, and identify / address potential setbacks.
6. Define and implement core key performance indicators (KPIs) and monitor products and playbooks to ensure the expected benefits are delivered and to track any unexpected issues after implementation.
7. Occasionally communicate with teams outside of Global safety to detect, investigate, and mediate high-risk mismoderated cases and escalations.
8. Collaborate with our Workforce and Risk Management teams in determining requirements and resources needed that allow new moderation strategies and features to scale.
9. Gather, analyze and utilize relevant data to report strategy enforcement impacts and develop ways to improve the overall moderation workflow, products, and experience.
10. Analyze data to identify user trends and malicious behavior and suggest recommendations to improve operations.11. Provide on-call support for the internal stakeholders and global team(s).
Qualifications1. Able to speak, read & write Urdu & English is a must.2. Bachelor's degree or relevant experience.3. 1+ years of work experience in Trust & Safety, Operational, or Risk Management roles, or similar experience.
4. Background in operational excellence with a proven ability to structure policy and process-oriented milestones.5. Ability to design, develop, implement and maintain solutions and recommendations to improve performance and overall operations.
6. Strong communication and writing skills with high regard to detail.7. Proven ability to develop sound research methodologies and collect, synthesize, analyze, and interpret data.
8. Team-oriented self-starter with the ability to work independently and proactively.9. Positive attitude to work through ever-changing and dynamic operational conditions.
10. Safety first mindset with an emphasis on proactive risk detection and mitigation.