Posting Date Sep 12, 2018
Job Number 18002FHA
Job Category Human Resources
Location Dubai Area Office, Dubai, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Position Type Management
Start Your Journey With Us
Marriott International is the world’s largest hotel company, with more brands, more hotels and more opportunities for associates to grow and succeed.
We believe a great career is a journey of discovery and exploration. So, we ask, where will your journey take you?
Skills Required :
Knowledge of compensation practices, job analysis / evaluation, federal labor regulations, and general HR practices
Expert skills in Excel with regard to formulas and charting
Effective written and verbal communication skills to convey findings and recommendations clearly and concisely
Ability to develop concise presentation decks to illustrate and communicate related information.
Strong analytical skills are required to effectively analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics.
Demonstrated ability to successfully execute action plans that support business objectives
Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team, conduct research, formulate conclusions and present conclusions regarding business issues.
Ability to work independently or as part of a team
Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
Demonstrated problem solving and project management skills
Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments and changing priorities and a strong commitment to timeliness and service delivery standards
Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet established goals and objectives
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal effectively in a team environment
Professional qualification in Business MBA / Professional qualification in HR or working towards such qualifications preferred.
Proficient in using ERP & Excel for analysis
5 years of experience in compensation or similar position.
A strong background in Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics preferred
Operational Excellence :
1. Develop, implement, and administer compensation policies and programs.
2. Participate in the completion of annual compensation review process and annual bonus pay out process.
3. Adhere to and maintain regulatory compliance on various compensation & benefits related controls.
4. Analyse and conduct salary analysis and review organizational pay practices to make recommendations that ensure external and internal competitiveness for potential candidates and existing employees.
5. Formulate recommendations regarding regular review and updates to the compensation structure
6. Assist with the benefits enrolment / renewal process, including annual enrolment meetings, to ensure employees receive accurate information and enrolments / renewals are completed on a timely basis.
7. Participate in various compensation & benefits surveys to collect and analyze competitive salary & benefits information
8. Evaluate the effectiveness of existing employee benefits programs / schemes at MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL
9. Proactively analyse health care cost and utilization / anomalies trends and communicate the findings to Sr. HR Manager - C&B
10. Proactively consolidate and analyse HR data taking into account HR goals.
11. Support SR. HR Manager C&B in scheduling and delivering the job evaluation meetings on time.
12. Review requests for job analysis, including requests for new job titles or changes to existing jobs’ job descriptions, and recommend changes if necessary.
13. Support business in preparing job description reflecting job responsibilities, activities, duties and requirements.
14. Ensure accurate job descriptions are in place for all positions in the organization.
15. Update the job list accurately & timely
16. Formulate recommendations regarding development of company salary structure, introduction / revision of employee benefits, job revisions and organizational structures.
17. Assists in developing and distributing training and presentation materials for compensation & benefits program roll-outs.
18. Stay current on new / innovative practices and trends in Benefits field and maintain knowledge of government regulations, benefit program trends, and prevailing practices among similar organizations.
19. Proactively identify and recommend process improvements; define and implement process changes under guidance of the Sr. HR Manager - C&B
20. Prepare compensation, bonus, benefits reports, as and when required, for all stake holders
21. Perform any other duties relevant to the role as assigned by the Sr. HR Manager C&B and VP-HR as per the business requirements.
22. Create and maintain HR reports / dashboard including end-of-month, quarterly, and annual reports to be used HR & MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL leadership team.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.