Your job will include, but not limited to the following :
1. Posts all the payments received from International & Local Customers into their respective accounts with the invoices on daily basis.
2. Monitors and follows up all bank guarantees and customer agreements and their renewals. Checks validity of bank guarantees and obtains originals from the concerned banks.
3. Monitors customer accounts and customer credit limits. Follows up all outstanding accounts until final settlement. Checks Aviation Sales ledger for unpaid invoices exceeding the time limit and reports to Aviation Sales Department Manager for actions.
4. Visits Customers to negotiate with volume / price, contracts, payments etc and follow-up their queries and complaints till all finalized.
keeps the Manager posted of the progress at all time.
5. Attends to customer complaints and ensures that all complaints are dealt with in the shortest time possible and to the satisfaction of the customer.
Provides assistance to the subordinates when dealing with such matters and handles all critical complaints and issues.
6. Provides assistance to the Department Manager while conducting Customer Satisfactory Survey for International & Domestic Customers.
Receives survey responses, studies and analyses their views and discusses with the Department Manager. Purposes remedial actions to improve the shortcomings and the quality of services provided to the customers to maintain a good relation and retention.
7. Arranges in coordination with the Sales Managers a monthly Aviation Fuel Sales Reports and forwards it to Department Manager / Division Manager review.
8. Prepares monthly performance report on Aviation Sales volumes for the General Management and in line Balance Score Card requirements
9. Receives and checks customer invoices issued by Finance before forwarding them to customers to ensure the information is correct.
Answers customer queries regarding invoices and payments.آ
Sales & Retail
Minimum Requirements :
About The Company
ADNOC Distribution (Abu Dhabi National Oil Company) was established in 1973 as the first government-owned national company specializing in the marketing and distribution of refined petroleum products in the United Arab Emirates.
Currently employing over 5000 employees, ADNOC Distribution has become one of the largest petroleum companies in the Arab Gulf region.
Our activities and services includes : operating over 175 Service Stations, refueling aircrafts at several airports, manufacturing and marketing lubricants locally and internationally to mention a few only.