Education : Higher Secondary
Experience : 1 - 5 Years
Skills : - service oriented personality
Must be clean and presentable. Adventurous to learn new cultures while disciplined to execute the job professionally. Ideal experienced candidates should be sociable, savvy & remain red carpet ready in a fast paced fun environment.
Responsibilities : Customer service, front of the house setup, operating POS, robust knowledge of and ability to explain to customers the restaurant concept, menu, and mission.
Description : Job Duties will include : -
1. Prepare tables for meals, including set up items such as linen, silverware and glassware
2. Greeting guests (with eye contact and smile
3. Escort guests to their tables
4. Present menus to the guests and answer questions about menu items, or making recommendations
5. Present wine list and describe or recommend wines to the guests
6. Taking food and drink orders
7. Present and serve wine (into the proper glass
8. Serving food and drinks (older ladies first)
9. Check with guests to ensure that they are enjoying their meals and take action to correct any problems
10. Remove dishes (gentlemen first!) and glasses from the tables for cleaning
11. Dealing with bill payments
Compensation : commensurate with market + Benefits. Salary will depend on the qualifications of the candidate.