Your main responsibilities will include :
1. Strategy : Implement the local go-to market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
2. Targets : Achieve product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
3. Business Plans : Execute annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units / Product Groups. Prepare business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
4. Analysis : Coordinate market analyses with sales team members and define appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluate and share customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
5. Sales : Oversee sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to sales team(s).
6. Training : Drive sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each sales person.
Facilitate know-how sharing and cross collaboration.
Ideally you should have a Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with minimum 5-7 years’ experience with good knowledge in LV switchgears, enclosures, localization & local manufacturing metal fabrication etc.
Good presentation and communication skills.