To coordinate effective utilisation of departmental resources to provide logistical and administrative support for strategic projects and operational training needs.
Job Outline 1. Oversee the management and maintenance of all Learning and Talent facilities. 2. Support partner learning providers utilising Learning and Talent facilities.
3. Ensure all logistical requirements for all Learning and Talent teams and events are met; managing relationships with external providers.
4. Monitor facilities and infrastructure related budget and manage external usage of facilities. 5. Liaise with Digital Solutions in the oversight of the Learning Management System environment.
6. Coordinate logistical requirements of Learning and Talent events and events hosted at the facilities. 7. Manage facilities maintenance contracts, logistics purchasing and departmental IT assets.
8. Coordinate departmental contingency response support and health and safety compliance. Source and manage revenue generation opportunities for external usage of Learning and Talent assets.
9. Lead and develop a team, fostering a collaborative, high-performance, friendly and passionate team environment. Degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) : Minimum Bachelor level qualification, preferably in a related field 5+ years progressive experience in an administrative leadership role Experience in facilities management Knowledge / skills : Able to use initiative and take responsibility with a positive can-
able to adapt quickly to changing business needs Resilient with the capacity to persevere through challenges with a positive outlook Strong in communication skills, excellent at collaboration and influence Digitally literate and an advocate for the digital transformation of the employee experience A critical thinker who constantly questions the status quo and analyses data to create meaningful conclusions which will inform the department Future-
focused with a desire to seek out and recommend opportunities for improvement, efficiencies and innovation in your organisational eco-
system Leadership Role : Yes Safety Sensitive Role : No We offer an attractive tax-free salary, paid in Dirhams, the local currency of the UAE.
The Dirham is linked to the Special Drawing Right of the International Monetary Fund. It has been held constant against the US dollar since the end of 1980 at a mid-
rate of approximately US$1 Dh3.66. Besides travel benefits normally associated with an airline, more information on employee benefits is available within the 'Working Here' section of this site.
By viewing the 'Dubai Lifestyle' section in the site you can also consider the benefits of Dubai as a location to live and work in.