Job Role : CRM Solution Technology Lead
IT CRM Solution Lead will play a key role in delivering next generation Services and Customer Relationship Management platform.
Role s primary responsibilities are to design, implement and support the production system within IT owned by Retails Banking Group CRM Application (Customer Management / Marketing / Sales Management / Target Account Planning MIS).
1) Design Deliver technical solutions on the CRM platform. 2) Provide technical operational support and issues and problems solution for assigned systems.
3) Articulate and document business requirements for projects, change request etc. 4) Lead application design sessions to ensure towards business requirements and development guidelines.
5) Coordinate between project and business teams during the execution of projects and tasks. 6) Provide business with required technical support, assessments, and reports.
7) Propose technical recommendations and improvements. 8) Mitigate risks and close audit points if any on the applications and processes.
9) Perform administration, development, documentation and technical support of CRM platform and integrations. 10) Understand the latest technology trends and provide improvement suggestion in the products.
11) Review the vendor proposal and provide feedback on the same to ensure the completeness of the same scope and quality.
12) Follow up with service teams / vendors for support issues and respond quickly to service tickets in a timely manner.
13) Facilitate and UAT of projects, CRs by adhering to Quality control policies and guidelines. 14) Support go live and post go live activities for projects and any releases to production.
15) Provide First Line and Second Line Support to all the assigned applications
Experience : 7 - 8 years