CLOUD APPLICATIONS (SAAS) Shape the business landscape of tomorrow with the most complete and exciting suite of SaaS Applications in the world. Join Oracle as a Cloud Sales Professional and sell our HCM, ERP, EPM and CX Sales and Marketing Cloud to transformational customers across EMEA. · Oracle Human Capital Management Cloud (HCM) Talent acquisition and retention is crucial for business success. Empower your customers with the tools to build winning teams.
· Enterprise Resource Planning Cloud (ERP) Fast-moving market dynamics require business insight to remain one step ahead of the competition. Help your customers build the back office capabilities to gain an advantage.
· Enterprise Performance Management Cloud (EPM) Modern businesses have rapid planning cycles that need to keep pace with change and respond to business volatility. Help your customers unlock their potential.
· Customer Experience Cloud (CX) Modern businesses strive to provide a seamless experience across several different channels. Help your customers deliver that experience.
· Performs outbound and inbound communication to CX Customers to sell additional services and solutions.
· Assists customer contacts with challenges and problems converting them into sales opportunities when possible.
· Maintains a working knowledge of the complete capabilities of CX’s services and of SaaS’s internal operational processes
· Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly quota objectives while working through each opportunity with manager
· Works to improve overall customer satisfaction in assigned customer accounts
· Manages complex, challenging and/or largest customers of any AMs on the same team
· Serves as the first line in the escalation path for customer satisfaction issues
· Has complete knowledge of SaaS products and services
· May mentor and coach lower level/new Account Managers while also attending to their personal job goals and responsibilities
· Liaises with Professional Services, SC and Support organizations to resolve issues for customers. Escalates potential issues to manager when needed.
· 5+ years’ experience in business applications sales preferably in a software / technology Industry
· Strong applications background and understanding of software systems
· Strong background in selling software applications to Enterprise Market with knowledge of competing vendors in Gulf region
· Excellent understanding of business applications - ERP. CRM and CX
· Advanced knowledge of Sales methodology
· Has well superior communication skills to execute complex sales transactions and to provide information and to clarity to any sales deals; or problem resolution situation.
· Conducts interactions with internal/external clients, peers, and management in a polished and highly professional manner
· Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Displays above average customer orientation skills
· Above average analytical and problem solving abilities
· Strong presentation skills
· Best among peers negotiation skills
· Advanced knowledge of Sales methodology
· BA/BS degree in business/related field or equivalent work experience.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for selling Oracle's enterprise application software and related services to and maintaining relationships with existing accounts in a defined territory.
Primary job duty is to sell business applications software/solutions and related services to and maintain relationship with existing accounts. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, planning and post closure customer support. Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application. Participate in the development, presentation and sales of a value proposition. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale. Identify and develop strategic alignment with key third party influencers.
5-8 years field sales experience with focus on large strategic accounts including applications sales experience. Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiation skills. Successful sales track record. Oracle knowledge and/or knowledge of Oracle's competitors. Interaction with C level players. Team player. Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts. Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills. Presentation skills.