Murex related Responsibility :
1)Handling Murex production batch processing includes Date rolls forVarious desks and entities, accounting and reporting batches.
2) Handling users Techno-Functional queries related to Murex / MLC / Datamart and Actuate.
3) Understanding andimproving the exisisting Murex setup (at clinet) in order to makethe model efficent.
4) Handling the techinical issueswith murex Accounting , processing and reporting
5)Configuring the Datamart Batches and debugging the issues withit.
6) Handling various queries related to relatimerates (RTI) and Murex Market Data Sets and fixings
7)Configuring the processing script for various modules and debiggingthe issues related to it.
8) Handling the issuesrelated to Actuate Reports / M-Reports.
10) Handling theissues related to interface between Murex / MLC andMurex / Datamart / Actuate.
11) Performing / Monitoringdaily / montly housekeep jobs related to Accounting, Market Dataetc.
12) providing support for various technicalqueries related to different module in murex (ex : Supervisor,payment , Confirmatimation)
13) Providing support forOVernight Batch processing.
14) Developing / Configuringthe processing script / report / batch of feeders if required as partof Batch Support.
15) Setup new environments, refreshenvironments and take regular backups. Ability to manage multipleenvironments
O / S related Resposibilty :
1) Understanding and debugging various shell scripts / perlscripts on production / QA / development servers.
2)providing support for various issues on production servers likememory issue or slowness, file system related issue.
3)Designing and developing the shell scripts if required.
4) Handling the file processing, process control and monitoring etcfor Murex.
5) Handling the Murex environment relatedissue associate with O / S.
D / B relatedresposibilty :
1) providing support for various Databaseactivities like DB back up . Database refresh (includes (OracleImport / Export ) (Sybase (dump / Load)).
2) providingsupport for Database maintainace , indexing , housekeepingetc.
3) Debugging the databse performance issue forvarious batches / jobs.
4) providing support fordebugging Stored procedure and various murex issues related todatabase.
5) Developing stored procedure, views etc ifrequired . Skills Must Mandatory Skills :
1) MurexApplication and database Architecture
2) MurexAccounting Configuration
3) Datamart Dynamictables / Feeders / batch Configuration
4) Murex RTI(Realtime) Configuration and concepts for Market Data
5) Hands on Experience in MXML development and Debugging(Must)
6) hadns on experience in any RDBMS(ORACLE / SYBASE) (sql / Pl-sql)
7)Experinece in ShellScripting ( experience in perl scripting will be an addedadvantage).
1) Goodcommunication skills
2) Stakeholder management skillsNice to have Desired Skills :
1) Experience in JAVA / XML(will be an added advantage).
2) Experinece in ShellScripting ( experience in perl scripting will be an addedadvantage).
3) Experience on Any treasuly applicationother than Murex (Will be an added advantage)
4)Experience in Operatins System like Unix / Soalris / HP-UX / Windows
5) Experience in Various versionof Murex will be an added advantage.
6) Knowledge ofone or more Scheduling tool.
Languages English : Advanced / Fluent