We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Public Relations Officer who will be responsible for :
Key Duties :
Reporting to HR Manager specific responsibilities will include but are not limited to :
1. Trade license issuance and renewal of our Dubai office.
2. Issue new quotas after liaising with HR department about new resources plan.
3. Issue and renew work permits and residence visas for new and existing employees and their families.
4. Communicate with employees about visa’s process and its corresponding steps.
5. Issue all kinds of visas such as visit mission and transit visas.
6. Keep track of expiry date of the existing visas of employees and be proactive in renewing them.
7. Handle petty cash of visas operations.
High school degree is required.
3-5 years experience as public relations officer.
Has a valid driving license.GCC experience is a must preferably UAE.
Excellent knowledge of dealing with immigrations labour offices and governmental bodies.
Excellent analytical as well as verbal reasoning and written communication skills.
If you like what you have read so far and are keen to join us as a Public Relations Officer please register your interest by applying online.
About The Company
We are a global professional services organisation that provides consultancy, delivery, operations and programme management services to businesses that invest in, own and operate assets.
We have a global footprint of 63 offices. Our 2,400 people operate in 28 countries to make a difference for our clients by managing the delivery of their programmes and projects, maximising the performance of their property portfolios and improving their overall business performance.