The position requires :
Must have knowledge of the latest Tech trends and tools.
7-10+ years of experience in a related field
At least 3 years in Defence, security and or public safety business
Must be able to travel and work across the GCC.
Key duties and responsibilities :
1. Drive the team to build the solution proposal including technical architecture, operating processes, economics, benefits, and evolution.
Translate business requirement and deliver technical solutions in accordance with architecture standards, and create specifications for complex projects.
2. Think out-of-the-box design innovative solutions.
3. Engage with vendors and attend events to keep updated on the latest technology in complex projects.
4. Ability to develop complex solutions in quality and time, integrating different components from internal and external sources.
5. Collaborate cross-functionally to find opportunities for and showcase ideas in the Innovation and emerging business pipeline.
6. Strong communication skills.
7. Analyze new opportunities, services or updates in the business market and define solution characteristics (including prices).
8. Conduct analysis to determine the best path for solving business problems / opportunities that may include process improvement, systems enhancement, user training.
9. Presenting the solution design and benefits to the customer.
10. Apply and utilize appropriate methods to ensure results-oriented deliverables in a way that can be recreated and leveraged as intellectual capital.
Category : IT & Telecoms
Specifications : IT, Telecoms
Experience : Mid-Senior level
Experience & Requirements